Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hope eveyone had a great weekend

As the weekend comes to an end, its time for many people to prepare for the week ahead. For me, i like to start everyday by having a good workout at the gym. It seems to set the mood for a great day.

Exercising for me, is like a schedule Mon-Fri but getting up on Monday is the hardest day because that is the day that sets off a good week for me. If i get in a good exercise on Monday than i will have a good rest of the week. Tue-Fri are easy because I'm in a schedule already,I wake up go and exercise.

So if you have a hard time getting up on Monday's also to go exercise or even go to work for that matter, your not alone. Just try to remember it gets easier though out the week.

Hope this gives you a good boost of energy to kick start you week off on the right foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment